Tuesday 27 April 2010

People Brief- Fine Art Set Three

Fine Art Set Three

This is my third and final set up. I wanted to try to achieve a blue background in this setting. I struggled and found it tough to achieve but I think that I achieved it in the end.

This was a shot to establish the set and was very much a test shot. Yet again I used a Snoot light, and a Spill Kill on the other side. To achieve the blue I had a blue gel in front of a light on the floor facing the curve wall. It was triggered to flash when I shot the image. This shot was taken using 1/250 and f 5.6


Again this is a test shot to experiment. The blue background in this shot is what I wanted to achieve, however the face is badly lit and is very dark. The settings used were 1/60 and f 5.6


This again is a test shot and the background is a lot lighter, the face is lit better though. This was taken using 1/100 and f 5.6


This image went completely wrong, the image is too dark and there isn't even a hint of blue anywhere. The settings were 1/200 and f 5.6 and these settings are clearly incorrect.


The settings in this shot were 1/250 and f 5.6. I decided to shoot really close up to the model but this image doesn't work. The background color isn't too bad but my model looks like a character from Avatar.


Yet again this was shot using 1/250 and f 5.6. I shot this close up and the lighting on the face is lit quite good. The background light is lit a blue/green color too which I am happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment