Wednesday 3 March 2010

People Brief- Introduction

For the People Brief I will be looking at various forms of portraits. These will range from different types of portraiture such as Corporate portraits, Fine Art portraits, Environmental portraits and Candid portraits. I am going to experiment with every form of the mentioned categories of portraiture and gradually move in one direction. I like the idea of mixing Corporate portraiture with Environmental Portraiture. I have several ideas at this stage of whom i would like to photograph. I have ideas of photographing a Barmaid in the environment of a pub and a few ideas of photographing a P.E teacher in the environment of a school playing field or a background that symbolises that he is a P.E teacher. Overall I am going to produce 8 photographs in total each taken in a different style. I plan to shoot on both location and the studio

No comments:

Post a Comment