Tuesday 2 March 2010

Places Brief- An Alien Environment

I am not too familiar to Salford Quays and the surrounding areas. I have some photographs of The Quays that I could use for this part of the brief. For me an alien environment is something that is new to me and an area that I don't know my way around. I have a image of a Manchester City back street behind a shop. I really like the image. I am alien to backstreets of Manchester and I think the image fits well in to the category.









Another place that I am alien to are Churches and Cathedral's. I am not particular a regular visitor to them and I guess that you could say that I am 'Alien to them'. Whilst in Manchester I took an image of Manchester Cathedral and when I looked back through my images the idea to use my Cathedral shot came to mind. I may however use Blackburn Cathedral or indeed my local Church.

This is my image of Manchester Cathedral. I have not yet decided if I am going to use this image or not. This is still a rough image at this moment in time and it may not be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment